Sat, Mar 13|
Farm to Table Conference 2021
Learn how to grow, buy, cook, and store local food!
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2021, 10:00 AM MST
About the Event
Join us in the evening Thursday, March 11th and Friday, March 12th at 5:30PM (MT), and attend the main conference on Saturday, March 13th at 10:00a! We've lined up these amazing speakers across all three days to provide ACTIONABLE information:
- Adrian Fielder (Saturday Keynote): “Drawing Down to Dirt: Regenerating our Foodshed for the Great Transition"
- Sue Wyman: “Backyard Chickens”
- Eric McPhail: “Soil Health for the Garden
- Dana Zobs: “Cooking with a Seasonal Balance at 9,000 feet
- Mountain Roots: "Food Security in the Valley"
- Matt Ozyep: “Season extension and Greenhouses”
- Briana Wiles: “Wild Plants for Food and Medicine”
- Jeff Dautrich: “Fermentation and Food Preservation”
- Laura Parker: “Seed Saving"
- Sol Food Gardens:“Backyard Gardening 101"
- Sue Wyman, Mountain Roots, and Ryan Planer: "The Locavore Round Table – Share your vision for local food”
When you attend our conference, you'll get free access to a digital copy of our Local Producer's Cookbook complete with Gunnison Valley produce guides and recipe submissions from your local Gunnison Valley neighbors!